[ale] [WAY OT]Reverse Engineering MS Visual Basic Applications

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Oct 2 12:40:42 EDT 2003

Jason Day wrote:

> I won't speak for Geoffrey, but Drew made it personal to me when he
> said there was little difference between programmers and burger
> flippers.  After he reeled me in with that one, he threw out the most
> obvious troll I have ever seen.  Geoffrey called him on it, and I assume
> Drew has yet to respond.

True.

I'm curious as to whether Drew thinks there's no difference between
burger flippers and Linux Torvalds, Larry Wall, Brian Kernigan, Dennis
Ritchie, Richard Stallman, Eric Raymond or Geoffrey Myers (damn, how'd
that sneak in there?) Okay, forget the last name...

Hey Drew you're big on search engines.  I just typed:

unix dennis

On google, top hit turns up Dennis Ritchie.  Not bad considering I used
just his first name.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net