[ale] wireless mouse/keyboard

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 1 05:20:28 EDT 2003

Usually when my mouse stops.    It is the batteries.  It has gotten me a few times as I think I am having some type of problem and reboot the machine first.  AAA batteries just don't have the long life in them and I can't find my rechargeable.

I have had the mouse go crazy on me when changing from Windows and Linux.  And since the HOT key to change the screen is the scroll lock. I can sometimes have a problem in Linux.  Windows must ignore this key for the most part.  As far as the mouse going crazy.   I don't touch the mouse until the screen has changed and the new sync status on the monitor goes away.