[ale] www photo archive

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Nov 26 02:54:37 EST 2003

I use Gallery a java program.  Many of those packages you mention
are php or perl and build the pages on the fly.  That is good when you
have a website.  But html can be used for other things than just web.
The Gallery Java program creates a directory and everything is static.
It just takes it a while to complete the task.