[ale] OT: Bank of America

George Johnson gljay at netzero.net
Thu Nov 20 13:48:37 EST 2003

Geoffrey wrote:

> Andrew Newton wrote:
>
>> As with the "stealing your jobs and women" quip, it was all in jest.
>

> Some things you just don't joke about.  Personally, the fact that
> there are folks on this list who believe they lost their jobs because
> of outsourcing, makes it a pretty lousy joke.

I lost mine.  Not directly due to a foreigner or outsourcing but due to
those problems it has made it harder to find another so I decided to get
out of the field for good.  Tired of the games.  By the way I can laugh
about it.

On the same note, I heard on WGST radio news that there are less Science
and IT degrees coming out of college these days.  Gee I wonder why?  Gee
I wonder where they are going to get them in case of a serious war when
we need them the most?  Glad I am not going to be in it any more.

gj