[ale] OT: Bank of America

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Thu Nov 20 08:17:55 EST 2003

A long time ago, (19.11.03), in a galaxy far, far away, Jonathan Glass wrote:

:=Jim Philips wrote:
:=
:=>Thanks for all the replies. My current bank is a little too fee-happy and BofA
:=>offers a much better deal for people like me who rarely need the humans at
:=>the bank.
:=>
:=I hear you. My "Free" checking account costs me $2.00 every time I talk
:=to a teller.  Then there are a ton of other mysterious fees that annoy
:=me to no end.

This is why I use Washington Mutual. . . and their website works fine under
Mozilla :-)

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's