[ale] OT: Bank of America

Louis Zamora louiszamora at speedfactory.net
Wed Nov 19 21:15:25 EST 2003

My wife miscued setting up electronic payments and we received calls from
Sam's Club and Lowes. Both were from India.
I let them both know I believe strongly in a sovereign state and consider it
a matter of privacy and personal security to discuss financial matters with
anyone calling from outside the country.

I have a meeting with a very recognizable conservative figure, early next
month, to discuss 2004 election issues. Please send me your comments and
contact information, on this matter, now, so I can present them to him. If
you have a significant liberal connection let me speak to him as well, this
matter requires action.

I will only deliver email sent to me directly to respect this list. You can
submit to ale but cc me directly as my ok to use your input.

Sincerely,

Louis Zamora
VP, Sales
www.allegianceemployment.com
678-779-7103 Direct

STAFFING AUGMENTATION AND  OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES
        FOR IT, FINANCE, SALES AND HR.
THANKS FOR THINKING ALLEGIANCE WHEN THINKING JOBS.