[ale] RH9 Logwatch Errors / glibc stuff (fwd)

Steve Nicholas syssfn at circe.gsu.edu
Sun Nov 16 02:47:18 EST 2003

Hello Ale,
I found the problem wih logwatch.  The logwatch.conf file has everything
turned on by default, which creates a conflict.  BOTH All and Service are
uncommented, you can have either one or the other.  This is from both
RedHat and logwatch.org <sigh>.

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Software Systems Engineer  |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |