[ale] riddle me this batman... network problems continued...

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sat Nov 15 20:30:11 EST 2003

  If it's a new setup check your hardware.  I've been having a buttload of
networking problems with one of my systems.  It worked 98% of the time
but the NFS seemed to have issues of going away and coming back.  The
worst part though is that the IPv6 would work to all my machines except
the firewall.   Everything else functioned just fine.

I just replaced the nic and the IPv6 is 100% functional and the nfs errors
went away.

Thus spake Geoffrey (esoteric at 3times25.net):