[ale] learning the kernel

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Fri Nov 14 16:40:52 EST 2003

This is an excellent book.  I learned a lot about the Linux Kernel from it.
Both Mike and I were technical reviewers on it prior to publication.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]

"Microsoft: Unsafe at any clock speed!"