[ale] HylaFAX

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Fri Nov 14 13:35:41 EST 2003

Walter Sams is a non-computer Geek who is a small businessman near Athens.
He got tired of Windows' poor excuse for an Operating System and replaced it
with a few Linux systems for desktop use.

For Linux to kick out Windows, he is the type who must be successful with it.
Could someone with expertise in this area please volunteer to help him.
(I'm not knowledgeable on FAX software.)

Thanks,
Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]