{Spam?} Re: [ale] Legal Requirements for small business consulting

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Nov 14 13:13:08 EST 2003

Ryan Neily wrote:
> I'd love to see/hear a discussion on this!  Please anyone that is "in
> the know" please comment, or lets have a meeting on this...

I could likely take a stab at this since I've recently incorporated.  I
am by no means an expert, but I have consulted an attorney and two CPAs,
along with a ton of research.  I've researched financial software as
well as payroll and tax issues.

We don't currently have a presentation for this month for ALE NW, is
there interest on this subject for folks who would attend that meeting?

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net