[ale] Firewall program.

Rene Rasmussen ale at ras-world.dk
Wed Nov 12 10:24:41 EST 2003

Thanks for the answer.=0D
 =0D
It's unfortunately not what I'm looking for. I'll try and look some more.=
=0D
I'll post it when I find something. (if you're interested)=0D
 =0D
Regards,=0D
Rene =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts=0D
Date: 07. november 2003 03:27:10=0D
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts=0D
Subject: RE: [ale] Firewall program.=0D
 =0D
You may want to check out IPcop ( www.ipcop.org , It's a distro that was
made just to be a firewall...=0D
 =0D
But if you don't want to have a pre-packaged setup, you may want to check
out Snort ( www.snortids.org (I think.)) It's a Intrusion Detection Syste=
m,
that will alert you of (not stop) trojans, viruses, exploits, portscans,
filesharing, etc etc=0D
 =0D
-----Original Message-----=0D