[ale] Writing to NFS

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Tue Nov 11 16:56:41 EST 2003

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 15:59, Dow Hurst wrote:
> Sorry about not having a quick answer here.  Have you successfully
> mounted a filesystem from the server in any form onto your workstation
> in the past?  And, finally, what kernel versions are on each machine?
> Dow

It's not a crisis, just one more thing the long of line "things to get right".

2.4.19-pre7 on the server, and 2.4.19 on the client, in this case.

And no, I have mount anything between these two machines before, in the same
relationship.  I have done numerous NFS mounts in my lifetime, though :)

--
David Corbin <dcorbin at machturtle.com>