[ale] Writing to NFS

Stephan Uphoff ups at stups.com
Tue Nov 11 16:15:07 EST 2003

Hmm ... both client and server are Linux ? (Version?)

There is only one entry in /etc/fstab on the client for the server
and only on entry in /etc/exports (on the server) that can apply
to the client ?

You restarted (or otherwise notified) the nfs services on the server
after changing /etc/exports, right?

Snooping nfs with tcpdump (verbose,big snaplen) should help to determine
if you have server or client problems.

	Stephan