[ale] Cheap laptop battery replacement

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Mon Nov 10 10:33:56 EST 2003

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 10:09:43AM -0500, Dow Hurst wrote:
> I have a Dell Latitude CPt 333MHz laptop.  It is a great machine and has
> 2. Or find a cheap battery replacement for less than $100.

Try Ebay.  the Dell C-series notebooks all use the same battery form
factor, and while newer batteries have higher capacities, they'll all
work.  (The inspiron 4100/4150 and 8000/8100/8200 also use the
same C-type batteries)

I have two different batteries, type 75UYF (3800mAh) and a 1691P
(3600mAh, 59w/hr)

Also, google search for the battery part numbers...

I came across this link pretty quickly:

http://store.yahoo.com/hoct12/degehipeliin.html

Plug 'dell battery' into their search box and you'll see what they have.

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
                                                           ICQ #1318444