[ale] network disconnect

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Sat Nov 8 22:43:54 EST 2003

The router is fine.  I switched the port on it.  The other systems are
working fine also.  The cable is also varified fine.  The nic card is
integrated onto a soyo kt-400 sysbrd.  This is baffling me.  I hope my
nic is not going bad.  Do any of you know anything about this sysbrd?

Thanks all!
Rob

Robert Coggins <ale at cogginsnet.com>