[ale] Fedora and RHN?

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Thu Nov 6 17:41:55 EST 2003

On Thursday 06 November 2003 04:29 pm, Dow Hurst wrote:
> I bet if you looked at the numbers, that RedHat's income is primarily
> derived from corporate support.  I wouldn't bet that the boxed set
> actually brought in large amounts of income.
> Dow

My claim is that they got all that corporate support because they were so
dominant on the desktop.  The IT cheif asks what RH to use and the real
techies say "Well, I'm running RH at home so I know how to maintain it."
That's the main reason we haven't used Debian anywhere I've worked--everyone
know how to play RedHat.  That's gonna change, now.

Michael