[ale] Fedora version 1 released

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Thu Nov 6 07:03:16 EST 2003

> Message: 5
> Date: 05 Nov 2003 16:25:15 -0500
> From: "James P. Kinney III" <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>
> Subject: [ale] Fedora version 1 released
> To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>
>
> Duke LUG is hosting the bittorrent party for the first release of the
> RedHat Fedora Linux version. It's 3 C's of binaries and 3 CD's of source
> code.
>
> http://torrent.dulug.duke.edu/
>
> <Oooo! New shiny bits to play with!>

I downloaded it last night, they had a pretty good spread of seeders for it because I had it fully downloaded in less than 7 hours.
pretty good for about 1.5 gigabytes of data.

I burned it this morning and will be installing it on a test system at work.

/e rubs hands with a maniacal gleam in his eyes.

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
Linux User #316727
1-770-532-2239 Extension 9404
Turbo Logistics
http://www.turbocorp.com