[ale] Fedora and RHN?

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Wed Nov 5 22:56:35 EST 2003

I thought it was April 30, 2004, not 12/04.  This is what Redhat sent me:

"As previously communicated, Red Hat will discontinue maintenance and
errata support for Red Hat Linux 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 8.0 as of December
31, 2003. Red Hat will discontinue maintenance and errata support for
Red Hat Linux 9 as of April 30, 2004. Red Hat does not plan to release
another product in the Red Hat Linux line."

Personally, I am now looking for a new *nix distro to run my servers
on.  I've been a supporter of Redhat for my server solutions for a while
now, but $179/year minimum is too rich for me, sad to say.

Cheers!
Jay