[ale] OT: 8MM -> VCR?

Robert Coggins ALE at CogginsNet.com
Wed Nov 5 16:04:04 EST 2003

VHSC is the only format that uses the cartridge.  VHSC is VHS that is
why it is able to work in the VCR 8mm is a different format so it will not.

Sony makes a great digital camera.  I got a cannon that I like a lot
too.  When I used to sell them the top sellers were sony cannon panasonic

Hope this helps.

Rob