[ale] Microsoft: security problems hurt sales

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 3 11:48:41 EST 2003

Bob:

I attended an M$ TS2 seminar last Thursday, the SBS2003 session.  The FIRST topic discussed was Blaster and their response to it.  Actually the bulk of the show was about their security plans.  The presenter was very openly saying that features drove their development until recently, and now they're faced with the reality of the situation.

However, the main reason I attended was their promise of telling the faithful "how to sell against Linux", but they never got to that topic.  Perhaps it's covered in the DVD they sent me home with, but I won't know until I get a DVD-capable drive.

Tom