[ale] Happy Happy Backups day

Bruce Griffis griffisb at MoreSpamPlease.bellsouth.net
Sat May 31 00:54:20 EDT 2003

On Saturday 31 May 2003 12:08 am, Bruce Griffis wrote:

> Anyway - happily chugging away on a full backup, then will FTP it (binary?)
> to my PC with a CD-R drive and back it up.

Okay - bad form to post to myself, but I was just rethinking this whole thing
and realized I do not have the slightest idea how to copy a tar file in ark
format of about 5-6 Gigs to multiple CDs on a Windows XP machine. Hmmmm -
maybe a cheap file/print server? For now, I'll back it up and copy to a
second PC via FTP while trying to figure out a better method.