[ale] recommendations for online photo album

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Fri May 30 09:08:03 EDT 2003

I'll probably get flamed for suggesting this, but how about somewhere like
Shutterfly?  It'll save you the hassle of worrying about it yourself and
it's not too badly priced for getting prints of your pictures.. anyhow,
you can upload images and share them with whoever you like.  Mind you, the
browser plugin for uploading images is likely IE-only, but there you go..
might be worth a look, since you're pushed for time.  www.shutterfly.com

Cheers,
--G