[ale] recommendations for online photo album

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri May 30 09:12:28 EDT 2003

Guys,

I have a new arrival (a beautiful baby girl).  I also bought a new digital
camera and digital camcorder, so I've been snapping away like crazy.

I'd like to share some of these pics online with friends and family, but
would like to have a photo album that requires login and is able to
restrict access to certain folders based on login id.  Now, I could
develop something like this, but I'm positive many solutions already
exist.

Can you recommend software you've had good experience with?  Ease of setup
is the key here, as I'm under the gun currently and can't spend a lot of
time on it.

Thanks guys,

John