[ale] Who's Your Mother...

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri May 30 08:14:26 EDT 2003

Chris,

I use a Gigabyte GA-7VRX with an Athlon 2200+ XP CPU.  The board has
performed flawlessly and I've been very pleased.  It got rave reviews, at
the time, from Tom's Hardware and others.  I think Gigabyte has released
later models in the same series but with faster bus speeds.  You might
take a look.

Btw, tomshardware.com and anandtech.com are two sites I've used quite
successfully in the past when researching hardware.

Good luck,
John