[ale] Business

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu May 29 11:17:29 EDT 2003

We'd want to find an outside accountant to manage that, preferably
someone small trying to get a good rep.  That would need to be decided
upon early so it's out of the way before anything actually comes in the
door.  In addition I'd say an internal elected "board" to run the show,
no CXO's or outside personel running it.  Those who have demonstrated a
knowledge of what needs to be done, not who looks best in a suite would
be elected into the technical posistions, those with the gifts for
sales, etc could be elected into those areas, etc.

Basically run it like a small country with some very strict checks and
balances.  Any SIG's bribing electected officials would result in very
harsh penalties such as having their laptop dongles cut off (read it as
you would)...

Robert

Thus spake George Carless (kafka at antichri.st):