[ale] Linux 9 (impression)

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu May 29 10:11:06 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 10:01, Fulton Green wrote:
> s.
>
> I just installed RH9 on a ThinkPad.  It's too early to tell.  My sound
> couldn't be config'd w/Red Hat's tools, but I was eventually able to
> hack it in.

My T20 had it's sound detected during the install of RH9. It was the
smoothest laptop install I've ever done. Adding the mp3 extensions to
xmms and the xine and ogle players for DVD's and other multimedia, and
FrozenBubble for fun and Bluefish for html editing and the spouse unit
is quite happy.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

 This is a digitally signed message part