[ale] NVIDIA cards and drivers

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed May 28 13:30:43 EDT 2003

> But all this is nearly trivial.
> The issue for me is _not_ supporting Microsoft. I firmly believe
> that not all monopolies are bad. I also believe that Microsoft is
> a BAD monopoly.

Watch yourself Sean. Don't let them corner you with the "love to configure all
day long or go use Microsoft" insult.

We know why we use Linux. Make a list. Next, see how that list of attributes
are NOT are not related to Nvidia cards.

The question remains, why do some Linux users want to do extra work, pay more
and use closed source drivers? It is anti-thetical to Linux.

Thus, if they want to use more expensive, closed source software that requires
more work THEY should move to Windows.

Support Open Source Video Drivers.

Drew