[ale] New website for H1B [Slightly OT]

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed May 28 02:06:59 EDT 2003

> Aw... No reply to my message? I'm disappointed.... I guess I got skipped
> over... That's a bummer... I had some outstanding questions that haven't
> been answered...

No. I wanted to handle the light-work first. Eventually, I will have to "get
some work done" and stop posting so much - maybe I can double up and finish
my work too. But, I would like to see the justification of higher cost (via
Grant) as related to programming so that I can confirm whether or not I
should pay higher costs.

Surely, if it is not justified on *this* list - it can't be justfied to
companies.
OOOOOR, if it can be justified here, then expensive programmers can stop using
that tired "Buy American or you will wreck the World" argument. Once US
programmers have a "list of features" that make them more marketable, they
will be able to solicit more "consumers."

Drew