[ale] New website for H1B [Slightly OT]

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue May 27 20:26:28 EDT 2003

> OK, I'm going to go on record as saying I resent being compared to
> Microsoft.  I also resent being called overpriced, slow, less stable,
> egotistical, and wanting to maintain a monopoly.

I take that as an "emotionally based" reply.

>we just want to compete on a level playing field.

The playing field is level. I didn't here any complaints when the IT work was
primarily in the US (kinda still is). Further, there are probably more
opportunities to work for IT companies. And, there is probably more
opportunity to be the employer here.

> The last thing anybody needs is more unions.  Just look at the steel,
> auto, and airline industries for proof.

Yes. We all probably agree that a union is not a solution in this case.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com