[ale] video card recommendation?

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Tue May 27 14:50:31 EDT 2003

>Subject: Re: [ale] video card recommendation?
>From: Marvin Dickens <mpdickens at tlanta.com>
>To: ale at ale.org
>Date: 27 May 2003 13:58:57 -0400

>Van,
>
>Please set your margins in the Mozilla mail program that you
>are using to something reasonable (between 60 to 80 characters).
>Currently, the width of the lines of your emails is something around
>160 characters.
>

>Best
>
>M. Dickens

Sorry about that guys. I slipped up and let it send my message as HTML
and text.
I'm going to turn that option off from here on out. more of a nuisance
than a help. We use netscape for our mail reader program on our thin
client terminals.

Thanks for not fragging me too badly for it.
I just wanted to let Drew know that everyone doesn't share his opinion
of Nvidia video cards

Regards,

Van