[ale] New website for H1B [Slightly OT]

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Tue May 27 11:37:50 EDT 2003

As a web developer working in the US on an H1-B, I would suggest that
sites like http://www.nomoreh1b.com, with their horrible code, poor design
and reactionary content, demonstrate the necessity for bringing developers
into the country.  If more people would expend their energies on educating
themselves, learning to write well and develop clean code -- rather than
in blaming others for their misfortunes -- they might find it easier to
find jobs.

But hey, what would I know?  I'm just a foreigner.

--George