[ale] [OT] Rediculus Spam via ALE

AMIT AGRAWAL amitag at uga.edu
Sat May 24 11:41:28 EDT 2003

I think its OK. Becuase I have been getting these mails from past 3
years. I infact I stopped using that account not because of this spam
but a lotof other spam. But these emails seem to be like some kind of
email virus, it just keeps on coming. THey don't come often but once in
a while. In fact one of the Oil Minister's son :-) R.J.Wije once mailed
back saying that his system had some kind of virus informing all his
friends and the people he had emailed. I am not good at Virus stuff. See
if any of you guys can figure out anything. I checked out the message
headers but it didn't reveal anythnig. THe problem lies with the email
servers themselves. This worm either steals email lists or something.
This is not a human spammer but a spammer worm, a regular menace created
by some perverted hacker. THese messages I started recieving, if I
remember correct somewhere after the Kargil War in India with pakistan
in 1999. So I suggets please check your servers.

thanks
Amit