[ale] quick, simple backup

Jerry Yu z.yu at voicecom.com
Sat May 24 00:54:29 EDT 2003

	besides the Vendor's site, you can alwasy check Micron's memory
upgrade site at http://www.crucial.com. You can find memory type based on
M/B or computer models.
	2nd, M/B manual may just be vaporware. I bought a AX5 m/b from
ABIT in '97. It claimed to support 256M, however, I can't get beyond 96M
using SDRAM (DIMM). After calls after calls, Abit rep finally  confirmed
their claim was still vaporware and asked me to go away :-(
	BIOS upgrade from the M/B vendor may fix it too.