[ale] Opera 7.11 Linux Final is Out

Dan Man danman at dtconnect.com
Wed May 21 15:57:41 EDT 2003

Your response is quite Microsoftish. Do with Linux what 'we' want you to
do, not what 'you' want to do... I've got a whole truckload less
problems with Microsoft than many on this list. That said...

Linus does not feel the same way. "I'm an "Oppenheimer", and I
refuse to play politics with Linux, and I think you can use Linux for
whatever you want to - which very much includes things I don't
necessarily
personally approve of." - Linus
http://pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5016

The topic at hand was DRM, but still applies here. You happen to
disagree with Linus, which is your prerogative. Welcome to the free
world. Try to stop and smell the flowers one day... You may be surprised
with the experience.

Dan Mount