[ale] Opera 7.11 Linux Final is Out

Synco Gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Wed May 21 14:35:35 EDT 2003

damn... i just want to be done with this thread.  all of these people are
totally twisting the argument and we're not even talking about software
anymore.  telling someone to stop bragging about themselves and being
professional are not mutually exclusive.  'professional' i guess is not
the word i should have chosen.  can we either talk about the actual topic
or not post any more messages please?