[ale] php job opportunity

Mike Lockhart backpacker at hikers.net
Tue May 20 16:18:09 EDT 2003

I've received a few emails asking if the position is a telecommute or on
location job.  From the conversation I had with Grant, they're looking
for someone to go on site, though there is the slim possibility of
telecommuting if they can work it out with the client (the State of
FL).  Figured I'd update everyone.

- mike