[ale] another SCO story

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Mon May 19 08:57:36 EDT 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Pete Hardie wrote:

> Microsoft would of course do anything to make it appear that Linux is a bad
> thing.  Licensing SCO's IP would be right up their alley - it costs them almost
> nothing, in any real sense, and it buys them both rights that they can use, and
> FUDs Linux at the saem time.

Actually, this is probably just a convenient way for MS to fund the SCO
legal action. MS is big and has deep pockets, but IBM is the Rick Flair of
the computer industry..."The Dirtiest Player in the Game". My money's on
Big Blue. Not to mention that Oracle and Dell have a big stake in this one
as well.

--
Jonathan Rickman
X Corps Security