[ale] ibiblio mirrors

Grady Harris gharri2 at emory.edu
Sat May 17 19:52:54 EDT 2003

Thank y'all for the help earlier with installing the J2SDK on Debian. I've
averaged 1.2 reinstalls of Debian per week over the past month, & I'm
beginning to have delusions of adequacy.

Wanted to try Gentoo, as well, but the ibiblio /pub directory is down for
maintenance. Went to the Georgia Tech mirror, but that one doesn't seem to
be available either. Does anyone here know when the Ga. Tech mirror is
likely to be available again?

Also, two things related to recent discussions here:
1. Given the hoo-ha about threads (which I agree with, from trying to
search list archives), what is the best manner for someone receiving
digests to respond?
2. At the 9 Lives Saloon on Thursday, this ratio occurred to me:
Poor Man's Copyright : Copyright :: A String of Christmas Lights : Neon Signs

Grady Harris
EUH Branch Library