[ale] preferred gui's

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 02:21:42 EDT 2003

hey aside from the normal xfree, has anyone tried any gui's? any good
ones? xfree is nice, it has a lotta configurability and its extremely
stable, im just exploring my options ;) ive looked on google a little and
didnt see anything off hand that peaked my interest, has anyone tried any
good guis that might be a little more compact? i ask cause this is going
to be for an old laptop with only 3 gigs, trying to conserve space ;) but
not that desperate at the same time. anyways just currious what people
thought might be cool :D