[ale] OT: Manufacturing an idea....

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Wed May 14 12:24:28 EDT 2003

I am not a lawyer, but this is what I understand... For writings, poems,
music, code, etc they are automatically copyrighted as soon as they are
written or put on paper.  The problem is when/if you have to go to court is
proving that it was you and not another person that came up with something
first...   Patents (Physical inventions) you do have to buy the patent....

Again, this is what I understand please let me know if I am wrong...

Rob