[ale] [OT] Eagle circuitboard designer needed...

Byron A Jeff byron at cc.gatech.edu
Wed May 14 07:39:12 EDT 2003

> Is anyone here familiar with Eagle?

I'm just learning it. I'm layout out my first board this week.

>  I have a simple PIC circuit that I
> need put onto a board for a run of about 100 units.  Is there anyone out
> there that would be willing to be a "consultant" and design the board
> based on my schematic and bill of materials?  Of course, I'll pay for
> the service.   Please contact me off-list with bids / estimates / detail
> requests.  The PIC is a 16F72 and the total # of solder points is about
> 200.  It's a pretty simple circuit (a PIC, a MAX232, a few relays and
> support components), but I'm having a heck of a time with Eagle, and
> knowing what components are what, etc.

Questions:

Which version of Eagle do you have? The free download or a purchased license?

Have you figured out what board fab you're going to use?

What timeframe do you need these in?

What topology of chips are you using? SMT or through hole?

How interested are you in assembly?

I've layed out a couple of PIC based sample boards. But I'm really feeling
kind of cramped.

Let me know.

BAJ