[ale] sony digital cam

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 03:32:02 EDT 2003

hey ive been trying to get my sony digital camera # dsc-p20 to work under
linux. supposedly all i need is scsi emulation, usb mass storage, fat&vfat
support to get it to work. i have those compiled in (not as modules) and
when i plug up my camera it says its there on dmesg but will not let me
mount it as sr1 (my cdrw is sr0) and according to what iv read it should
be sr1. any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.