[ale] Frys opening in Duluth

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Fri May 9 07:55:13 EDT 2003

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Transam wrote:
> My last experience at Best Buy was sufficiently bad that I'll not be
> back unless I have no other choice.

I agree - I have a $100 gift card my in-laws got me for xmas - still
haven't wanted to go in there to spend it.  The one in Morrow is pathetic.
They never have anything in stock.  I've heard the sales people talk to
others, and most of them are clueless.

One other experience that really pissed me off - my car cd/mp3 player
died.  I was looking at a new one, and I was playing around with a couple
of them to see how they worked/sounded.  Some sales person for that area
came over - did he ask to help?  no... he went to some unit about 5 feet
away and cranked the volume on it (no one else in sight).  So here I am
trying to possibly make a purchase decision and now I can't here jack
because of the blasting noise from this other unit.  I was SOOOO tempted
to go find a manager just to yell at someone.