[ale] Pointless Observation

Mark Angeli webmaster at tinyminds.org
Thu May 8 16:07:33 EDT 2003

I'll agree to that.... I just got a Lian-Li case (black Aluminum) and it
has Thumbscrews every where. To put in a new nic or sound card, under
the thumbscrews on the case, and the one on the slot.

The HD bay is held in with thumb screws. Even the PSU is attached to the
case with Thumbscrews.

Its very nice...

--
Mark Angeli <webmaster at tinyminds.org>