[ale] RE: Frys opening in Duluth (George Johnson)

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Thu May 8 13:06:58 EDT 2003

I wonder if they will have any of those VIA C3 based Gigapro systems
they were selling on their website a while back?

I'm thinking about trying my hand at using a bareboned version of this
motherboard as a alternative to the NCD NC900 X Terminals we currently
have at work. I could buy 3 or 4 of them for what it costs us to
purchase one of the NC900 units.