[ale] Frys opening in Duluth

Transam bob at verysecurelinux.com
Wed May 7 20:34:32 EDT 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 05:41:12PM -0400, Chris Farris wrote:
> Just read an article in the local Gwinnett Business Journal that a
> building permit has been issued to Frys to build a store in Duluth.
> Yippie!

I second that Yippie!

We are fortunate, though, to have two MicroCenters, the new one on
Pleasant Hill in Duluth and the first off of Windy Hill Rd. in May'retta.

> On another note, I know a SysAdmin looking for work, Linux/Unix, Perl,
> networking and all those other goodies. I like him enough I don't want
> to get him hired on at my company - not that they'll ever get around to
> hiring for the open positions they have anyways....

> Chris

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]