[ale] OT Web hosting/domain registration catch 22

Mark Angeli webmaster at tinyminds.org
Wed May 7 09:05:28 EDT 2003

So go to

http://www.zoneedit.com

and sign up for an account. The first 5 domains are free (as in speech)
Tell the registrar that zoneedit is handling the DNS, tell the host that
they are.

Then you add the ip addresses to the zoneedit account and you're off.
This way, when you change hosts, or whatever, its fairly easy to switch
the IP's.

Mark