[ale] Dual Adaptec SCSI adapters

Mazukna, Thomas Thomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Wed May 7 09:06:40 EDT 2003

My setup:

/proc/pci listing:

  Bus  0, device  10, function  0:
    SCSI storage controller: Adaptec AHA-2940U2/W (rev 0).
      IRQ 10.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.  Min Gnt=39.Max Lat=25.
      I/O at 0xd000 [0xd0ff].
      Non-prefetchable 64 bit memory at 0xdd005000 [0xdd005fff].

kernel 2.4.18-bf2.4-xfs

driver for adaptec scsi is aic7xxx

I assume you get the printout of scsi hosts and controllers and see all your drives with right IDs.

Mail me directly if you need more help.

thanks,
Tomas