[ale] DSL

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon May 5 14:16:43 EDT 2003

Hasn't this been hammered on before? I've been happy with Speakeasy. Linux
friendly in my experience, solid up times in my limited experience. (Four
months now, since having Directtv sink under me) True static IP, they are
happy to host domains, and all the other good things in internet life 8-).

I've heard some good things about earthlink, but they goofed while I was
shopping. I got a script reading sales droid on the phone. When I asked
unusual questions, he went south and I never heard back. OTOH, I have
heard some good things about their service, so don't write them off
completely either.